Monday, July 30, 2012

Washi Tape

As some of you may remember from my post on paint chips, I can go sort of overboard from time to time.

Well, it's happened again.  I decided I needed more washi tape.  See how little I had before??
Well, it's all relative.

So, I decided to buy some more.

MoMA exclusive washi tape:









And then some tape from Uguisu:


Mini washi tape:

So small in comparison!


Single rolls from Uguisu:






My full collection:



{More lovely washi tape on Pinterest.}


~ Anne

PS - I confess to posting this today mostly because it's been a loooong day at work (and I can't go home yet!) and tomorrow will be yet another long day (we are getting audited...).  So feel free to leave me nice comments to cheer me up!  (And forgive me for the blatant pandering.)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Anne! What an awesome stash! ;D Thanks a lot for your comment today! And I hope everything goes great at work tomorrow!!! Best luck and a hug! ;D

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have just wrote you a letter hopefully i will be able to post it in the next few days.. much hugs

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic collection of tapes, makes me happy looking at all the wonderful colors! Hope work goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love all of your tapes! You will have great fun with these.

    ReplyDelete