Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Terrariums

Technically this isn't a post about mail or letters or office supplies, but I was inspired to post this after looking at nature in the mail.  



I love terrariums.

via Apartment Therapy


I've been thinking about getting one for my office at work.  I already have a few plants on my bookshelves, but if I get a small-ish terrarium I could have it sitting on my desk next to my computer.  It's nice to see something green next to all of the black plastic of my keyboard and mouse.



Moss terrarium bottle from uncommon goods.  I love that it reuses a wine bottle.

Do you have a terrarium?


~Anne

1 comment:

  1. I would love to have a "proper" glass terranium - right now all I have is a sort of terranium, a plastic sheath that holds my venus flytraps....

    ReplyDelete