Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy Friday everyone!

No incoming mail today, but I did receive some great mail earlier this week!

















Another mail blogger posted a lovely question.  What do you love about writing letters?  For me it's many things!  I love the excitement of opening your mailbox to see what the postal carrier brought.  And I love that writing a letter is like sending someone a small gift, with a piece of yourself inside.  (I could go on, but I want to hear from you!)


So, what is it about the mail that you love?


~Anne

2 comments:

  1. I especially like receiving letters :)
    Of course writing letters also is great, but to me there's nothing like receiving a letter and reading it once, reading it twice, reading it a third time and reading it again once I find the time to reply to it.
    I like getting to know people from other countries and cultures and I like the exchange of ideas, histories, stories and dreams.
    Actually I like everything about it. But yes, I like receiving a letter more than everything :)
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne! I got your comment and thought I'd comment back. I would love to exchange letters with you. Since you have your address posted, I can write you in a few days. :)

    ReplyDelete