Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Snow and Graham

Public service announcement for all paper lovers:

Fab is selling Snow & Graham paper today.



all images from Fab.com

I told myself I wouldn't buy any more stationery/misc paper products until I used up most of what is in my stash, but I actually need coasters for my desk at work, so I'm slowly talking myself into it... Plus I don't actually have any Snow & Graham paper at home.  (Can you tell I'm an online shopping/paper addict?)


~ Anne

PS - if you want to create a Fab account, please click *here* so I get credit for referring you.  Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. That's neat. Out of curiousity, I went to the website. What is fab?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I should have explained - it's sort of like eBay or Overstock.com. They sell things at discounted prices, and the sales are only for a few days usually. They have tons of different things that they sell but my favorites are the stationery and vintage stuff. But, for example, if you were looking for pet supplies or new furniture or a new rug you could probably find all of those things on there too.

      Delete
    2. Oh cool! I'll check it out. :)

      Delete