Monday, May 21, 2012

Postcrossing News

This weekend a few of my postcrossing postcards reached their destination, which means I can now send 6 cards out at once!

I sent out my first postcard to Asia (China).

Here are some of the stamps I've gotten so far:
Netherlands
Netherlands

Netherlands

The Philippines
Poland









Is it just me or are there lots of postcrossers in the Netherlands?




































Still no postcards to/from Africa or South America - has anyone sent/received postcards from there?


~Anne

2 comments:

  1. Greetings from Malaysia! I sent a card to Argentina last year, it was a private swap. :) Love those stamps! And nice blog! Keep the lovely posts coming!

    Bree
    http://theperfectmagni.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tons of Postcrossers, and overall letter writers, in The Netherlands. They even have a Postcrossing postage stamp.

    ReplyDelete